Skip to content
Back to Top

Performing Surveys on State-owned Land

The following links will take you to information on requesting survey instructions, and general instructions for performing different types of surveys on State-owned lands.

If you are surveying a utility easement or right-of-way permit, you most likely need the general instructions for a State As-Built Survey.

If you are surveying State-owned tidelands, here is information on the process for Alaska State Tideland Surveys.

If the State land being surveyed is being leased or patented, then see Alaska State Land Surveys.